Smart Retailer Advisory Notification - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Smart Retailer Advisory Notification

Hello retailer friends, have you got a retailer advisory from Smart Communications today? If not, they just want to inform us that they will be having a maintenance activity on April 13, 2016, that's tomorrow from 1:00 am to 5:00 am.
Well, it's good to know that Smart was really getting smarter in notifying their retailers in advance regarding that matter. A very nice improvement specially to us load retailers that we are being alerted before starting a new load transaction.



Years before specially at night on my experience, loading a customer's phone was like a gambling. Why? There are several times that it's very difficult to load, not knowing that Smart has been performing their maintenance activity. No message, no notification. So, If you load a customer, you will wait for a few minutes and in the end you will see a message that please try again. Now, Smart also remind the retailer on those maintenance activity time we will having a loading difficulty and check our load wallet balance before proceeding on the next transaction. That's a smart way to spare our load wallet balance from erroneous or duplicate loading.


Be watchful also with your customers during loading maintenance. Some customers take advantage by going to another retailer after the unsuccessful loading. During the maintenance even the balance inquiry was also difficult to do or If you did, the receiving of text message was the problem. On my experience, I made a load wallet inquiry and I've got a message that my previous loading was unsuccessful and not deducted on my load wallet so, I feel safe. I returned the load payment to the customer because it was not added to her account and not deducted on mine. After 1 hour, I've got a shocking message telling that I had loaded that customer's number. The unsuccessful transaction before. I confirmed the number on my load log book. A Php100.00 was deducted on my load wallet. I text the customer's number unfortunately, I receive no reply.


Now, I minimize loading during late at night and also on maintenance time. I don't want to spare my load on erroneous and do gamble loading. Just sharing.

Image Credits to eu.fotolia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment