How my Blog was Approved on Adsense with Less than 50 post. - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Monday, April 25, 2016

How my Blog was Approved on Adsense with Less than 50 post.



Hello there blogger friends, I know many of us were familiar with these emails from Google Adsense in response to our Adsense application. Adsense was a program that helps blogger, publisher or writer to monetize on their blog by placing related advertisements. Weather you apply on Adsense and get approve or not I know you are aware of this.




Getting approved on Adsense was not easy as one, two, three. Many bloggers around the web including me was rejected or disapproved because of not complying Google program policies or maybe having an insufficient content. So, unless you didn't comply with all of their requirements, the less chances your blog might get approve. To know more about Google Adsense requirements, you can visit AdSense program policies and Webmaster Quality Guidelines.

Before anything else I just want to tell that I am not a guru. Actually, I'm just a newbie in blogging and learned many tips from the internet on their experience on how to get an approval on Adsense. I love sharing ideas and reading articles specially in making money online post. In fact when I discovered Adsense I was inspired to make my own blog, yes opportunity over hobby. Believe it or not, blogging became a part of my hobby and a stress reliever since my blog was a diary of my life as an entrepreneur. It became more enjoyable to share my store experience day by day.  In this post I'm going to share with you my application journey that might help you also to get approve.


  • The first thing you have to do is make a blog. Obviously, my blog was made through Blogger. If you are a beginner like me, you can write about topics you are interested. It's easy to write things you are interested but you have to consider good and quality content. You have to be focus on what your blog is all about. Make it unique as you can and have your good description about your blog. Your content must still comply on Adsense Program Policies.

  • Always update your blog at least one content per week. The more, the merrier. Do not think of adsense at first, just focus on writing. Don't worry If you have few posts, you can still do more for Adsense requires your blog reach 6 months in some countries. In my case, my blog was only 5 months old and I'm from the Philippines but I make sure that I have new post every week. 

  • Put some related articles stuff on your every post. You can search the web for a related post widget or you can also download a ready-made template packed with related post widget. Mine has already related post stuff. It will help your readers to read more of your post.

  • Make a clear navigation on your site or blog. Separate or make categories, on Blogger you can add labels to organize your blog content. Do not forget to add important pages like Privacy Policy, About Page and Contacts. I also add a Disclaimer on top of my site. It's up to you on where you will put these pages, on top or on footer as long as you have these. You can made your own Privacy Policy or a ready-made privacy policy generator. I made my own through https://www.freeprivacypolicy.com, where you only have to answer questions that will be your privacy policy content. Also a Contact page for your readers to keep in touch with you.

  • Choose a good template. It's important that the readers can read your post clearly so avoid using super light colors. There are so many beautiful and neat template you can download from the internet, you can pick what design that suits your blog.

  • Some say you have to make long post to have a good and sufficient content. Some of my post are long but not too long. For me, you don't have to make it so long because your reader might get bored reading your post. Although Google didn't specified the amount of words to call it as sufficient, 300 plus words was my target. They also said that you have to make at least 50 post for your blog to be approved. As you see, my post are not yet reach it's 50 post but It was approved. Only Google knows. In fact, you can also search some blogs that were approved even if it's below 50 contents. On the other hand, there are some bloggers that complaining that they were rejected even they made over 50 posts. I use https://wordcounter.net/ to determine how many words I typed.

  • Search and Learn about SEO on blog. 

Those are the things I've done when I reapply on Adsense. I was also disapproved and got those disapproved email. I just make some changes on my site. I delete some of my articles that violates their policies like paid to click site and tobacco related content. Luckily, after the rejection I reapply and received an email the other day that my application was approved and my account was fully activated. My blog was approved with only 40 posts that time, April 21, 2016. Before you apply, better read their program policy. It really helps. Consider also the page speed using Google PageSpeed Insight. It will help you to fix some loading problem of your blog or site that gives your reader a better reading experience. Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment