SMART Load Wallet Dormancy Fee - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Friday, April 01, 2016

SMART Load Wallet Dormancy Fee

A few hours ago, I received a text message from Smart Communication with regards to Smart Mobile Retailing. It stated that starting today, April 1, 2016 Dormancy Fee will be apply. There will be a Php50.00 deduction on your Smart Load Wallet if there was no load transaction. I wish this was posted in celebrating the April Fools Day but, seriously it's not.



SMART Load Wallet Dormancy Fee text
This was the text message I received about the Php50.00 Dormancy Fee on Smart Load Wallet


Actually I have 3 SMART Retailer Sim. I was actively using only two sims, the other one was just an extra. I just bought it just in case I need an emergency retailer sim. I rarely use that so maybe it's about time to use and make load transactions. Every centavos counts even it was neglected by many customers. Many people refused to get their change if it's only cents. You can see it on their face telling 'No way'. But for us, store owner specially load retailer that only profit a small amount, Php50.00 was a big thing.

So don't waste Php50.00 deduction on your SMART load wallet. Just continue loading with your customers. I'ts not a bother to you If you still continue on loading. I just wanted to share it to those not aware and informed regarding loading.


Have a nice day and Happy Continue Loading!



No comments:

Post a Comment