Energen Limited Free Container, Grab Yours! - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Energen Limited Free Container, Grab Yours!

Today, our Kopiko coffee dealer visit and check for our orders. They introduce their new and limited promo, a FREE container If you buy 4 ties of Energen cereal drink. This is a nutricious cereal drink, perfect for breakfast specially If you are in a hurry. Luckily, we have no stocks of Energen on our humble store so we received this FREE container!





It was another free storage that was added to my collectibles. I collect free items and if I didn't like to use it, I just keep it and who knows I can use that someday or give it as a gift. The container looks good and slightly thick. You can store food inside because it has sealed. It can be a lunch box for kids at school or in the office for it has a plastic handle. 


So, retailer friends, ask your Kopiko dealer regarding this promo. He told us that it was a limited promotion. Usually, dealer offers less and cheaper price compared to well-known groceries. I'm happy that I am able to save with free container also. Don't missed it!






No comments:

Post a Comment