Have you checked for your Tindahan ni Aling Puring Card Points? - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 07, 2015

Have you checked for your Tindahan ni Aling Puring Card Points?

Image courtesy of  www.puregold.com.ph 
Since Christmas is coming, I tried to check my loyalty points on my TNAP card or Tindahan Ni Aling Puring membership card. I was happy that I got this points even I haven't able to shop at Puregold as frequent as before.
Like other loyalty card, Aling Puring Membership card earn points on every participating items you shop from them. The points you accumulated from shopping can be redeemed and use to pay for your items. Just go to the "Tindahan ni Aling Puring" booth to ask their representative to check your earned points or just visit their website at http://www.puregold.com.ph/loyalty_corner.do to check it by yourself.




I've been their customer one year after I had started my humble sari-sari store in front of our house. The ambiance was impressive. Their items are arrange accordingly, one of important factor to me so I can easily pick the items. Their employees were easy to approach If the Items are too high and hard to reach. I usually redeemed my points before December ends, sometimes I do it before Christmas or after as a gift for my father's birthday. Last year I redeemed 1,600 points equivalent to P800, for 1 point = 0.50 cents. I was exited to receive the gift certificate and forward it to the counter to pay for the two ham we will be cooking for the coming Christmas and New Year. If you are interested to apply, you may go to the nearest Puregold branch at your place and look for the Tindahan ni Aling Puring booth. Don't forget to bring your requirements that can be found here http://www.puregold.com.ph/aling_puring.do?id=7741






Puregold has also changed the design of Aling Puring Membership Card. It looks perfectly for it's luminous design. They even add your picture to make it more personal. I'm sorry if the image above was not a picture perfect shot. It was captured from my cellphone. If you are a member also and still using the old green Aling Puring card, you can visit their booth with your card and valid ID. The old green card will be surrender and change into new card as well as the card number. The benefits of being an Aling Puring Member were described here http://www.puregold.com.ph/aling_puring.do?id=7774.



Actually, last week I tried to load my non-Aling Puring Globe Retailer sim to them but unfortunately, they refused because they only load exclusively to the members. I had my Aling Puring retailer sim before but misplaced it to somewhere so I just bought a new one. The representative told me that I can get a new Aling Puring Globe Retailer sim for FREE! just present her a valid ID and my Aling Puring Card. Also I have to load atleast P20 to activate the sim that I can buy also from them. If I just only knew that before, I just ask for them a new one.


 Image courtesy of www.puregold.com.ph


Interested to apply but you have no business? Don't worry, you can still apply for a loyalty card from them called Puregold Perks. You can still earn points every time you shop at any Puregold store like TNAP card. That's the card where you can see Luis Manzano was selected to be the endorser.

Image courtesy of Puregold Perks Card Brochure at http://www.puregold.com.ph/uploads/Perks_Card_FAQ.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment