Earn Money with Mobile Load Retailing - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Earn Money with Mobile Load Retailing

Cellphone load or Electronic Load (E-Load) is one of the easiest kind of business with less capital. It was perfect for all types of groups. Weather you are self-employed, employed, jobless or even a student. Make this as your sideline it's up to you. E-load seems to be one of the most important life expenditure now a days.


Some people would rather skip their meals as long as they have cellphone load to text of their love ones, friends and more than friends. Specially now when Facebook and other social media where a few tap of your finger tips through unlimited access or bundled with other text promos made by different Telcos.

mobile retailing
Image of Globe retailer menu on a smartphone




Way back 2012 when I got my first ever cellphone Nokia 3310. The cellphone load before was very expensive and only loadable through cards. As far as I remember the load card denominations were P300, P500 and P1,000. Then recently added P150 which I've always purchased. Every text and single peso load was very important so you're text must be sent only to the right people. But now, you can load unlimited text at a cheaper price or denominations. Makes some people use it on scamming and spamming. Send many texts to an individual specially your enemies called text bomb. lol



Smart Communication was the first to introduce electronic load if I'm not mistaken. Everybody was amaze and excited to load their own cellphones. That's why loading is one of we can say the fast growing business. I started this loading business a year after my humble store was opened. At first I was hesitant to be on this line and thought that It cost too much to start. But many customers are asking me If I'm retailing load and insisting me to have. The first network I've started to retail was smart.



Image courtesy of www.loadmenow.com


How To Start Your Smart Retail Loading Business


  • The first thing you need to have is a cellphone. Of course cellphone is the medium we are going to use in loading customer. 

  • Prepare a P100-P200 for the retailer sim depending on the dealer's price on your area. It was a pre-loaded and ready to use. You can top up your account balance by asking the dealer to load you on your Load Wallet. Usually retailer load wallet starts from P500 but some load of at least P200 like my dealer. 

  • Recently, Smart improves their loading system by which the Dealer must tagged the Retailer's sim before performing a load wallet transaction. With this system, the retailer must only top up their Load wallet to the Dealer where he/she purchase the sim.

  • Your dealer will also inform you about the latest promos, he might give you a notebook where you can record your daily loading transactions, posters or tarpaulin and brochures.

  • Congratulations! You are a certified Load Retailer now!

Image courtesy of www.entrepreneur.com.ph


My Tips on Starting your Load Retailing Business 

1. Read the instructions on your Retailer Sim kit. Familiarize with the keywords and load denominations. Navigate to your cellphone's Load menu so you are ready when there was a customer. 


2. Be competitive. Try to lower your price or follow the suggested price for every load denomination. Check if there also a retailer in your area and compete with them with a price not too cheap so you can still earn profit. If you are the only retailer maybe you can change your price but not too high.


3. Post your tarpaulin and poster that your dealer gave to you or do it your self poster. When I started loading, my dealer has no poster given to me. I only made my own poster of a cartoon cellphone drawn in a piece of paper and message that indicates that I'm now retailing load. I can't believe I can use my drawing skill here. lol


4. Use only user-friendly cellphone. Try to use cheap cellphones for there are so many snatchers trolling around and some are pretending to be a good Samaritan buying a cellphone load. On my opinion It's advisable if it was separate on your personal cellphone. It's up to you.


5. Make sure your phone was full charged or one bar on it's battery so there will be no problem on loading transactions. 


6. Record all your transaction in your notebook given by your dealer or just an ordinary notebook where you can make an inventory. Much more efficient If you ask your customer to write their numbers personally so If you encounter erroneous transaction, you have a basis.


7.  Be updated. Tell your customer about the latest text and call promos by using the brochure that your dealer had given to you. If you don't have the resources, you can surf the networks website for their latest promo. You can also save the text promos that the network was sending you from time to time or watch networks advertisement on TV and make notes so you can offer to your customer and feel proud.


8. If there was a problem during loading like sending it too long and the confirmation message was not yet receive, you must try a balance inquiry first to be sure that there is no double sending. It happens to many times, frequent network problem specially at night.


9. Ask for customer assistant when there is a problem regarding loading. Like what happened to me before on Globe Autoload, I only send once to the customer and seems the loading transaction was good. After the customer go, a few minutes here comes the message telling that I have double send the load. My heart beats fast for the load is P100. So P200 was deducted on my wallet balance. I checked the confirmation message and the time difference was 2 seconds so I call the retailer hotline and the customer service helped me. They bring back the P100 load to my retailer load wallet. 


10. And the last is Pray to God.



Happy Loading and Godbless!



Are you also a young entrepreneur? Share your experience specially in the Load Retailing business. I'm happy to meet persons with the same hobby or business. My comment box is waiting for your valuable insights so don't hesitate to write.



2 comments:

  1. It's a good topic than other that has a lot of importance. In this topic,
    here has many lesson for us. By which we can benefit. Thanks for this topic.
    earn money online
    earn money without investment
    good mythical morning
    The Tonight Show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving your comment Deen Babu.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete