The Fortune bring by Maneki Neko Cat - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 03, 2016

The Fortune bring by Maneki Neko Cat

Do you believe in Fortune? If you would ask to me the same question, I believe. Even the bible speaks about fortune. Actually, last month when celebrating the New Years eve, many Filipinos were excited to complete and prepare the 12 round fruits on table. They said that when you complete the twelve fruits, you will be lucky and fortune will comes on your way.



As we celebrate new year, many TV programs frequently talks about what the new year chapter brings, lucky charms, lucky colors and do's and don'ts to attract fortune. Let's focus on fortune cats because I have this on my humble store. 5 Interesting Facts About Fortune Cats (Maneki Neko) by Holly Tse discuss about interesting article about Fortune Cats.



This fortune cat looks exactly what I have. Actually, I don't believe that this cat magnets fortune. However, a friend of mine introduce this to me and she said it was good for business. She gave me a fortune cat as gift on my birthday. It was the first ever fortune cat I've ever received. I always see this cute kitty frequently when I am at mall, market and some stores. I always assumed that when a store has fortune cat the owner is a Chinese. lol



I display my first fortune cat on the little square window opening of my humble store. As I review my store record, it continuous on growing even though there are some store tries to compete with me. We didn't stuck up on a financial problem though we are not wealthy. I was happy that this cute kitty was been a trademark on my store when I met a child and said that I was the owner of the store with a waving cat she use to see everyday. I smiled at her that she appreciate this also, maybe she taught that it was a toy.


As time pass by, my fortune cat reach it's time limit from waving. It was frequently fall where I place it because there are so many customer happy looking to it and try to stop it's hand from waving. I try to repair it on my own but still not working maybe I'm just not good in repair. My friend visit me again and saw what happened, she gave me another fortune cat. I'm so happy to receive my second maybe I can say lucky cat. I place it now inside my store away from customer's hand. My store is more alive as my new cat wave and call for call for new customers.


Image courtesy of vitalvegas.com

For me, literally it attracts customer to come that somehow I believe It's magnetic power. However, I still believe that you don't have to put all of your faith on the fortune this cute lucky cat brings. Even you put thousands of fortune cat in your house or business store and you will not make any move to improve your life or business, maybe the fortune will also refuse to visit you. :)


Share your fortune cat experience here. I'm also happy to read people's experience with this cute little cat. Just post your valuable comment on the box located below.



No comments:

Post a Comment