Over the Phone Items Delivery - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Over the Phone Items Delivery



It's nice to know that now a days almost everything was been easy to access through the advancement of technology. As a store owner, it was a big help that I can managed shopping my grocery items by using a phone. Yes, through phone. It's like ordering a bucket meal of chicken joy at Jollibee, asking a few information together with your order. It's been two years when I try a grocery delivery and guess what? I didn't do it again. It doesn't mean that grocery delivery was bad, I just realize that It was more appropriate to do it personally.




Image credits to www.ebay.com

I'm not telling that I have a bad experience from the Grocery shop were I frequently buy grocery items for my humble store. Actually they offer a free delivery, just meet the minimum required amount of items and distance. They are very accommodating too in asking what I am going to buy. Base on my experience, here are the 

Good things about shopping through phone


Effortless Shopping 

Shopping through phone is also like online shopping. You can buy goods effortless. You do not need to go to the physical, just dial and presto!


Save Your Time

It is perfect for those so many things to do aside from keeping their store in order and no time to visit the physical grocery store. 


Save Your Money

I don't have any car so I have to commute to go to the nearest grocery shop to buy items for my humble store. In going to the grocery I usually pay a minimum fare and Php70.00 fare for a special trip. Of course I have to pay it special because my items occupy the tricycle. If I just take a call to the grocery shop, I just have to wait for my items and they will deliver it. It saves my Php78.00!



Cash On Delivery Service

On my experience on items delivery from a well-known grocery store I am able to pay it at home. Before they deliver it, they inform me thru text the total amount of my receipt. I don't need credit card to perform that transaction. It's nice!


FREE Delivery

Yes, there are grocery store that offering a FREE of charge delivery like Puregold and Budgetlane. Specially if you are a member of their loyalty program.



Disadvantages of Over the Phone Items Delivery


ITEMS ACCURACY

Sometimes we can't define the specific details of an item or the grocery representative got the wrong items that you are looking. At least if you will shop personally you can pick the right item of your choice.


MISSING PROMOS & DISCOUNTS

If you don't shop personally, you might missed some promos and discounts on the grocery. The bundles, packs that you might save more if you buy.


Not Budget Friendly

In my case this what was happened to me. I'm unable to control my budget. You can not choose items you wanted to buy then suddenly changed your mind specially if the order was done.


Delivery Schedule

There are instances that the said schedule of your items delivery will change depending on the grocery delivery. Specially if there are too many numbers of  items to be deliver and also the number of delivery trucks that will be going to use. It can also cause delays so It can be a problem for you If you need the items on your store badly. Actually this was my primary reason why I do not try again a delivery service. It was so happened that my items were delayed and I need my items but it was delivered to me the next day.