Fast and Easy Installment without Credit Card - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Fast and Easy Installment without Credit Card

Yesterday, I was at SM Fairview San Mateo looking for a new smartphone. Suddenly, I stopped and took a glance as a tarpaulin just caught my eyes. "Shop on Low Installment" and "No need for Credit Cards".




Image credits to http://www.homecredit.ph/



I've been searching for a deal like this so I came in and ask about their service. By the way before anything else, I am talking about the Home Credit. It is a financial service that provides the fund for purchase of various items. I have seen this before but since we have nothing to buy on that moment on installment deal, I don't have an interest. Actually I've been a KSERVICO client before but I think Home Credit offers wider range of choices when it comes to home appliances, gadgets, entertainment products.


The interesting point about Home Credit was:


  • Easy Application 

  • Need 2 valid ID's only

  • Fast 30-minute Approval

  • Low Installment

  • Partner with Major retailers 


So, weather you want to have a new refrigerator for sari-sari store business or just a new smartphone but tight on budget and no credit card to use, Home Credit can help you acquire your need items that fits your life style.


If you are interested with their service, you can go to their branch near you. You can also visit their website at http://www.homecredit.ph/



No comments:

Post a Comment