Crowdflower Help me to Celebrate my Birthday!! - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Crowdflower Help me to Celebrate my Birthday!!

Crowdflower was really a blessing to us. Last May 31, when I received my earnings from one of their channel partner. I earned $58.00 which I used to buy clothes I'll  wear on my birthday. ( thanks to the  tasks and of course the bonus! :) )

This might be the most memorable birthday to me. My heart was filled with happiness when I buy a dress of my choice. Maybe it sounds too over acting for you but I usually wear not so feminine type. So, it's somehow challenging to me to wear a girly type but for a change I grab this challenge. lol Being a Filipino, it's common to us to celebrate our birthday and share our blessings to others. So, in my appreciation to my friendly neighborhood who were very thoughtful and being kind to share their blessing when they celebrate important occasion, me and my husband also prepare and share food.

My husband share his earnings to buy cakes for me. Sadly, I don't even take a picture when the cakes where open. We are so busy to divide it to every plate. At least I have these shots. :)

cooking bihon
Pancit Bihon, the all time favorite and  always present in almost all occasions. Said to be a symbol for Long Life represented by it's long noodles. :)

some ingredients


red ribbon cakes
Crispy fried pork belly ( in contrast to the long life pancit ) and my favorite cakes.
From being an extra income, pass time, brain exercise and granting one of my wishlist, now it became a medium to share a simple blessing. To know more about what I am talking about, you may visit my previous posts Extra Income with Crowdflower TasksThank you very much Crowdflower, for helping us to make this occasion possible. Hope there will be more tasks we can do in the future. Godbless to the company and also to Corwdflower community!

No comments:

Post a Comment