Free P158.00 worth of Commercial Load with Bonux Powder! - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Free P158.00 worth of Commercial Load with Bonux Powder!

I got this message from Puregold on my Aling Puring's Globe Retailer sim. Just buy Bonux Powder Lavender and Lemon Twist 57g x 6s to avail a FREE P158.00 of commercial AutoloadMax load! This offer is only available today July 13, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM.




Additional income for all Globe retailers, so don't miss this offer. Visit your nearest Puregold branch. This promo is exclusive for ka-Asenso AutoloadMax retailers. See posters on Puregold for more details. I hope I can visit my nearest branch later.

Image credits to waltermart.com.ph