KServico Your Partner to Success - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 28, 2015

KServico Your Partner to Success

KSERVICO is a retail store network of appliances, computer, furniture and motorcycles nationwide. If you're looking for a motorcycle but tight on budget then this is a good place for you. They offer installment, a big help for those who want to have it for personal use as well as for business.


Images courtesy of KServico Trade Inc. on Facebook Official Page


Way back year 2010 when a friend of mine told me about the store and I was excited to tell it to my husband. The timing was good for we are planning to make a change motor because the old public utility vehicle motors will be phase out soon. At first, I'm hesitant to acquire because we have a bad experience with other retailer store that also offer installment. Then my friend offer him self as our guarantor and we decided why don't we gave them a try. We visit the nearest branch here in our place at Fairview, Quezon City. Before, their products were all in the store so you have to take a look inside and pick your choice.





My husband chose Kawasaki Barako 175 kick starter. Even I'm not good and knowledgeable about vehicle like motors I can say that It's good. I like the physical features and style. The agents were very accommodating and the transaction was fast. They help us to chose what's the best plan or monthly amortization that fits our budget. After the contract signing and requirements submission, we were able to brought our new motorcycle at home on that same day, thanks to my friend for being my guarantor and one of their customer before. Regarding their payments, they offer a door-to-door payment every month. Weather you go to their branch or just wait the agent to come to your home monthly, It's up to you! It's hassle free and very convenient. KServico also gave discounts If you pay on time. I remember it's a 200 peso discount or a total of P4,800 worth of discount in two years, for we chose to pay in 24 months. Their products are some of the leading brand so the quality is good.

http://sarsaristorediaries.blogspot.com



They also gave us helmet as a freebie, that was the black helmet on the image above taken from my cellphone. That's our very first freebie in our collection. Till then we became a satisfied customer and make another deal. We have a small store and for us to sell soft drinks we need a refrigerator. Unfortunately, as we had started with a very small capital, we can't afford to buy even the cheapest refrigerator. We just bought a secondhand plastic cooler from a closing store nearby just to provide a cold drinks for our dear customers. As time goes by, our cooler was not good enough. Since we have saved a little money from our store and earnings from the motorcycle we acquire from them(we made this a tricycle), we visit again on the nearest branch.
The following transactions was more efficient because I don't need to bring requirements over again for they have my record. I applied for a Panasonic Refrigerator. Another freebie was added to our collection, a 2 in 1 lunch kit( jar type) where you can put your meal inside and also your beverage at the same time but, we rarely used this item. In my opinion, applying from them is more convenient rather than dealing with the so called "Five Six" here in the Philippines. I do not want to offend or hurt anyone, It's just my opinion and based on our experience. I also considered dealing with them but lately I have changed my mind. I'm looking for a monthly installment basis so we can use the daily profit into the next day in buying the missing item from our small store.

http://sarsaristorediaries.blogspot.com

We also acquire a Honda TMX 155 for our private use. That was my husband's partner in buying goods for our store and sometimes our way of travelling around. That was also the time I receive my another freebies, the red helmet and the jacket with logo of their company and website embroidery on the image above. Our last item from them was the LG 32 inch LED TV, but we opt not to get it's freebie because it's the lunch kit again. It's alright at least we have received items from them before.

http://sarsaristorediaries.blogspot.com

Until now, my motorcycle was alive and kicking. We use it as a support for our daily needs. The refrigerator saved me from buying ice on the other store near us as part of my everyday routine and also decrease my little envy from them. Now, I can make my own ice and additional storage space for drinks or food. The TV somehow helps us to save electricity because of the LED technology and providing a better experience of entertainment. From motorcycle to some appliances at home, they became a medium to achieve my wishlist for me and my family. KServico has been our partner in our daily life which I can call it success. If you are interested to apply, you can visit their website at www.kservico.com.ph to search products of your taste and their store locations. I suggest to go to the nearest branch to see it personally and also check for the availability of their stocks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment