SM Advantage Card : from Shopping to Rewarding - Sari-Sari Store Diaries

Breaking

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 25, 2016

SM Advantage Card : from Shopping to Rewarding

I'm not excited but super excited for SM Cyberzone's 3-day gadget sale that about to start tomorrow at SM City San Mateo. Yes, you read it right. Aside from the coming #SMFeb30th event on February 29, Cyberzone at SM City San Mateo were having an advance gadget sale that's why I am super excited to fill up this loyalty card application.



http://sarisaristorediaries.blogspot.com/

Applying for SM Advantage Card was so easy.


  • Just go to the counter and tell that you are interested to apply for the card.

  • Present any valid ID and prepare Php150.00 for the application that was valid for 2 years. 

  • Fill up their form and wait for your card.
That's it!



I have a friend that suggest me to get this card as she knows that it gives me advantages to SM promos and discount deals. Knowing that I have a Aling Puring Card, I might be also interested since SM City San Mateo is just a few step away from Puregold. Well, she doesn't know that I have my temporary card as of now since I don't brought an ID last time to continue my application. Anyway, the cashier told me that I can come back anytime and get my card with my ID and application form. Because of this temporary card, I've got also a 10% discount on the T-shirt I bought. Well, this is something great, giving you a temporary card so you can enjoy the rewards and privilege as you you shop. I received a Php45.00 discount for a single receipt that was an extra saving! Discount and reward point was a great combination!

http://sarisaristorediaries.blogspot.com/


And me, not being too much excited to be a SMAC holder have just downloaded their SM Supermalls application on Googleplay so I can be updated on their latest promos, sale and events. You can direct download it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ph.com.digify.smphi&hl=en.


Yey! Got my SMAC yesterday. Just present your ID at SM department store customer service and after confirmation of the card details, presto!  The card comes with a book of coupons where you can get discounts.



Happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment